Covid-19 Prevention Policy
CSD is committed to providing a shopping experience that is safe and comfortable for all our customers. In addition to our new Safety Guidelines, we have implemented increased cleaning protocol, installed plexiglass at our counter and have changed the layout of the store for ease of traffic flow and social distancing.
We are eagerly looking forward to seeing you all again. Feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
CSD Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
- If you are unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is, please do not enter. Order online for pickup or delivery and feel better soon!
- A maximum of 8 customers inside at a time (this includes children who are not in strollers or carriers). If the door is open, come in! If the door is closed, please wait off to the side.
- A mask is mandatory. If you do not have a mask, disposable ones are available at the entrance next to the hand sanitizer.
- Please use hand sanitizer (kids too!) as soon as you enter. Gloves are not permitted.
- Please keep your kids close and remind them to not touch items. One child under 10 per adult (aside from those in strollers or carriers)
- Please ensure everyone in your group maintains social distancing with staff and other customers.